Welcome to our online payment center. Here you are able to conveniently and securely pay your bill with VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Should you have any questions about your bill before you pay it, please call our business office at 877-218-7682. When you have your statement and account number with you, you can begin by clicking on the Online Bill Pay button below.
1. Why should I pay my bill online versus paying by credit card via the mail?
- SECURITY Online bill pay is ten times safer than mailing checks and/or credit card information.* According to research, 90% of identity theft does NOT occur through the Internet.** Identity thieves still use the tried and true methods of stealing mail or discarded trash. For additional security, online bill pay requires 128-bit encryption and personalized log-in verification.
- EASE Our online bill pay is simple to understand and fast to complete.
- TIME Pay your bill in a few minutes with instant reassurance and confirmation that “it went through”.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Less paper.
2. Who can I call if I need to make arrangements for payment?
- After talking to Shiloh in our business office, if you still have additional questions about your bill or are unable to pay the balance in full at this time, please call Melissa Hannegraf, Clinic Supervisor, for Claris Eye Care & Surgery at 612.775.8011.
3. Is this web site safe for credit card transactions?
Yes, it is. We incorporate:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate
- Encrypted data behind a secure firewall
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance
- Secure merchant account gateway
- Tier 4 data center
4. Is there a fee for making my payment online?
No. There is no fee for making a payment online. In fact, you save the time and cost of mailing by using this online service.
5. How do I get a copy of my receipt after making my payment online?
A receipt will be emailed to the email address you entered before making your payment online.